Help with CC page size

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
There are some keys I hit by accident that shrinks the size of the CC page. It does not have any impact on my 'puter screen size, or on any other Sites pages. It happens when I am typing with both the left and right pinkie fingers....

The left hit some combination of the SHIFT.....CTRL......FN keys............don. know for sure which key(s) the right pinkie hits.....

Is there a way to enlarge the CC page for easier viewing/reading?

M

Miri

It sounds like you may have minimised the page?

If so you can usually just drag it to make it larger. By hovering over
the margin of the page and clicking/dragging it. Or there us usually
a small square symbol at the top right hand corner of the page.
Or someone else may know the short cut key.

Or possibly you have hit the short cut key for a split screen, where two
screens can be open side by side to view together. If so you can just do the
above with that as well.

U

Ugly

If he'd minimized it then all sites would be affected, not just one.
More likely you adjusted the page zoom. Holding down the ctrl key and hitting either + or - keys should fix it unless it's an entirely separate issue.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Hold down the Ctrl and use the mouse scroll wheel to increase/decrease the size of everything.

I'd like to know how to increase the font size without increasing the page size. The fonts on the site are incredibly small and hard to read, unless you go to an 18 which in any other app is screaming!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hold down the Ctrl and use the mouse scroll wheel to increase/decrease the size of everything.

I'd like to know how to increase the font size without increasing the page size. The fonts on the site are incredibly small and hard to read, unless you go to an 18 which in any other app is screaming!

OUTSTANDING!!!!! WORKED LIKE A CHARM........

Thank all of you for your advice/assistance...........

So good to be able to read the pages without a magnifying glass......
;)