Help with Christian school tuition!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christyislyon

Hey everyone. I'm new here, and this is my first post. I was saved when I was little, but I was truly saved two years ago. I started to stumble and turned away from the faith when I entered high school, but this summer my heart was recaptured at camp. I have a fire for God and want to dedicate my life to him. I feel like I am being led to attend the school at my church. I truly feel like I am being called here. Tuition is expensive, $5,555. I am praying that God will provide. Please pray for me. And if you are able to help, you can donate to my gofundme account. I set it up in the hopes that maybe this is the way God is going to allow me to go. Gofundme is linked directly to my parents paypal account, and does not go through the website so there's no chance of money being lost. Thank you for prayers

HELP ME PAY FOR TUITION by Christy Lyon - GoFundMe

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all provided in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless :)
pickles

Jun 18, 2013
Praying for in the Lord Christy Lyon. May the Lord Bless and Help you.

C

christyislyon

Thank you everyone :)

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
I have prayed for you.... God is our provider, he will make a way.

C

christyislyon

Thank you so much

T

Tearose84

You might check and see if there are scholarships available at the school. That is how I got my kids thru private school. It was based on income.

C

christyislyon

I meant to add in that the school does not offer scholarships for first year students, I emailed them and they said it was because they had very limited scholarship funds

S

smileycathy

LORD BLESS CRISTY RIGHT NOW, MAY YOU SHOW HER YOUR MERCY AND LOVE.
CRISTY JUST CLAIM WHAT GOD HAS PROMISED US.HE IS OUR GREAT PROVIDER.

C

christyislyon

Thank you so much Cathy, God bless