Help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jonnoboy

Hello Everyone,
I have no idea what to sometimes...I get so down about myself....religion and everything yet i know being a christian is the best thing to ever happen to me..without it I wouldnt be on the path to righteouness and i just wanted people to share about their faith...what makes them strong christians what has it done to your life please share everyone and help me through my faith thansk

Jonno

C

Consumed

believe in the one God sent, Jesus, good prayer i found is i believe Lord, help me with my unbelief.
Matthew 5:6 / Ps 42 / Ps 63:1-8 bro

Cast all your cares upon Him, trust Him, take every thought captive tha ttries to exalt itself above the knowledge of God and cast down,resist the devil and he WILL flee from you.

C

ChristianTeen

I think we all feel like you do sometimes and everyone has 'down' periods in their life. Thankfully, the Lord always brings out out of them and back into a better, normal period or time. All you need to do is pray so that you can get into a 'normal' period again and so that the down periods, or times, come less frequently!

T

Tinker

For God so Loved the World, that he Be gave his only Begotten Son, that Whosoever shall Perish, shall have Everlasting Life(John 3:16). Sometime I get down to. Except for the fact that it leads to self-harming myself. I will pray for you and your Faith with God. God is awesome and he will deliever you from yuor hardships

C

Consumed

its is when "yea as i walk thru the valley of death" that its His word thats a lamp unto our feet, to go from one mountain top to the next higher mountain one must walk down one mountain thru a valley and start climbing the next. Too many people forget Jesus in the valley and grope around in its darkness looking for a way out when the whole time His Word lights the path and directs our steps

Dec 19, 2009
Hello Everyone,
I have no idea what to sometimes...I get so down about myself....religion and everything yet i know being a christian is the best thing to ever happen to me..without it I wouldnt be on the path to righteouness and i just wanted people to share about their faith...what makes them strong christians what has it done to your life please share everyone and help me through my faith thansk

Jonno
I’ve found nothing so beautiful in life than repenting of my sin. When I repent, my problems seem to vanish.

But then, I couldn’t do that without the Lord’s guidance. I need him to show me what it is I need to repent of.

Aug 2, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Jonno
When things get me down or angry I remember that this isnt our home. Heaven is our real home. This place is just temporary and all of our troubles here will pale in comparison to Heaven. On earth we have suffering and unfairness and imperfection but we are only here for a short time compared to the eternity we will spend in our real home.