HELP

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinker

Hi. I'm on the verge of cutting again. I was happy and now my heart is broke because of my boyfriend.. Is it me that nobody understands? Why is it always me? I don't know what to do. Could somebody please help me before I do something stupid

L

lightbliss

I don't really know what to say, but keep your head up. God is there to comfort you. I'll be praying for you :)

God Bless

Proverbs 15:32
He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding.

Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.

K

KisDawn

Please tell an adult that you trust and get a psychiatrist or a therapist. All we can do is point you in the right direction it's you that has to do something about it. It'd be different if we were physically by you but we aren't. So please tell someone irl. Also know basic first aid. Cuts and scrapes: First aid - MayoClinic.com this site helps gives you guidelines. I'm not giving you a green light to do it, I am telling you that you should be responsible.

K

keiran

I don't know exactly what you are feeling but it all sounds so familiar to me. I wish I could say the right thing to you to make you not want to cut. But I don't have all the right answers. Just remember everything you feel when you cut is only temporary. The emotions that led you there are still just under the surface. Pain and emotion are scary things. But just know that you can get through it.

Message me whenever you need to

N

NewFaithGuy

Tinker,
Just because of what your boyfriend has done why do you want to suffer and put everyone around you in pain? By harming yourself, you'll only be stalling the heart-break momentarily, you will regret it later on and still be in depression.
It is not always you, many people go through very similar phases in their lives. Two of my best friends went through this exact same situation. But they didn't give up, they were devastated and heartbroken initially but with time, support and faith they picked up all the broken pieces and moved on with their lives.
And God is always there to listen to you, he is the one who understands you.. More than you yourself! Talk to him and you shall feel much better. Don't loose hope, he is always there when you need him.

A

angelos

find a verse that brings you peace in your emotions. Whenever i feel like everything is unbearable and that im going to break i remember "The righteous cry out and YAHWEH hears them. He delivers them from all their troubles. He is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalms 34:17&18
That brings me peace and reminds me that our god is here for us when we are at the breaking point and that he hears our cries and will comfort us