help

• Thread starter xXxAlicexInScarsxXx
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
X

xXxAlicexInScarsxXx

hello,
my name is cary. i use the name alice slayer though. why? alice because it always seems like a wonderland. slayer not for the band it just sounds good. im the only gothic/emo/punk/metalhead at my church and i get alot of crap about it. im usualy the girl no one or a single person talks to. and i cut myself alot. i thought going to this church lakeland church with my friend would save me and would help me. it did at frist and i started loving my life living for jesus. but sadly...the harrassment started. i was labled a horse for my messed teeth and a whore because i had sex before marriage. i was ethier shuned at school or harrassed horribley. so i started to loose faith since people were loosing me. in youth group i would barely talk and the leaders thought nothing of it because of my style. which tore me apart even more. and i slowly lost my friends in youth group. i need helpful,supportive friends. to save me from my self.i tried dating a christian boy from my church. but he only has sex on his mind. and broke up with me because i didnt want to have it with him. so if someone could please help me id appericate it deeply. im just a simple dirty minded girl who needs to be saved from ending her life and spending it in a eternal wonderland

xoxox~♥
Alice Slayer♥

J

jimmydiggs

Hello Alice. Let me be the first to welcome you here to our humble corner of the internet.

It is very good that you broke up with the "christian" boy.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Alice.... hi welcome to Christian Chat.

W

wyldkat

Welcome to CC Alice.

Jun 20, 2010
Well salvation includes all that you need. Deliverance from suicide, self mutilation, lust, depression ect. It is by the blood of Jesus that you can be set free and have a life redeemed from self hate worthlessness, and the constant struggle, anguish and turmoils of the past. There is a HOPE and a future for you and it is promised to ALL those who will come to Jesus Christ! BRIGHT HOPE! God knows what He thinks about you! Jeremiah 29:11 declares that God has good thoughts about us and that He desires to give us a hope and a future not a dismal life of dark depression. The Bible declares that Jesus Christ came that we might have life and have it FULL and abundant. The devil came to steal kill and destroy, Jesus Christ was manifested to put a stop to that! "..God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him." Acts 10:38. The Bible also states that ALL God promises are Yes and AMEN! not no and maybe! It is the will of God that you live at the highest level in HIM! I hope this message speaks to your heart and the hearts of other readers that Jesus Christ really will set you free!