HELP!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Adelaide

Heyy everyone.
My name is Brodii and im a 17 yr old femaleand i just got saved just over a week ago lol, and well my problem is i have NO Christian friends lol and it would be great if i could meet some great new people!:)
so yea i hope to get to know you guys more.

God Bless <3:)

T

thefightinglamb

I struggled with this too, when I gave my heart to the Lord...it was like all the people I thought were Christian even vanished...

I pray that the Lord is your refuge...and that He blesses you through this site, and in life; with guidance, so that you can pursue Him in all righteousness...

And yes, spiritually, and often physically as well, you have to walk away from people that are caught in worldliness...even if you care about them...to be sanctified by and for God...

God bless...may the Lord watch over you
tony

A

Adelaide

Thank you i really appreciate that:)

G

Goofy777

Hey there A! Welcome to cc :) Im sure you will meet some gr8 new pals here! As of now, you are officially my friend k?! lol Have a nice day!

B

Ben77

Hey I just joined too. I know its very important to have christian friends who you can talk to about your beliefs. I was lucky enough to make one such friend in high school who though I don't physically see very much I talk to over the internet a lot. If you ever want to talk about anything you can send me a message.

K

Kite

*waves* Hello Adelaide! How are you doing? ^^