E
evyaniy
Guest
Psalm 141
A Psalm by David.
141:1 YHVH, I have called on You.
Come to Me quickly!
Listen to My voice when I call to You.
141:2 Let My prayer be set before You like incense;
the lifting up of My hands like the evening sacrifice.
141:3 Set a watch, YHVH, before My mouth.
Keep the door of My lips.
141:4 Don’t incline My heart to any evil thing,
to practice deeds of wickedness
with men who work iniquity.
Don’t let Me eat of their delicacies.
141:5 Let the Righteous strike Me, it is kindness;
let Him reprove Me, it is like oil on the head;
don’t let My head refuse it;
Yet My prayer is always against evil deeds.
141:6 When their judges are thrown down from the cliffs.
they will hear My words, for they are well spoken.
141:7 “As when one plows and breaks up the earth,
our bones are scattered at the mouth of Sheol.”
141:8 For My eyes are on You,
YHVH, (different vowel points) the 'Adonay.
In You, I take refuge.
Don’t leave My soul destitute.
141:9 Keep Me from the snare which they have laid for Me,
from the traps of the workers of iniquity.
141:10 Let the wicked fall together into their own nets,
while I pass by safely.
Thank you sister for all you have done and do. You have been a light in these dark times.
A Psalm by David.
141:1 YHVH, I have called on You.
Come to Me quickly!
Listen to My voice when I call to You.
141:2 Let My prayer be set before You like incense;
the lifting up of My hands like the evening sacrifice.
141:3 Set a watch, YHVH, before My mouth.
Keep the door of My lips.
141:4 Don’t incline My heart to any evil thing,
to practice deeds of wickedness
with men who work iniquity.
Don’t let Me eat of their delicacies.
141:5 Let the Righteous strike Me, it is kindness;
let Him reprove Me, it is like oil on the head;
don’t let My head refuse it;
Yet My prayer is always against evil deeds.
141:6 When their judges are thrown down from the cliffs.
they will hear My words, for they are well spoken.
141:7 “As when one plows and breaks up the earth,
our bones are scattered at the mouth of Sheol.”
141:8 For My eyes are on You,
YHVH, (different vowel points) the 'Adonay.
In You, I take refuge.
Don’t leave My soul destitute.
141:9 Keep Me from the snare which they have laid for Me,
from the traps of the workers of iniquity.
141:10 Let the wicked fall together into their own nets,
while I pass by safely.
Thank you sister for all you have done and do. You have been a light in these dark times.