Here Comes The Bride

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lajepo

COMES THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

If any man thirst let him come unto me and drink. Turn to Me now while there is time. Give Me your hearts. Come with fasting, weeping and mourning. Don’t tear your clothing in your grief; instead tear your hearts. Return to the Lord your God for He is gracious and merciful. He is not easily angered. He is filled with kindness and is eager not to punish you. Give thanks to the Lord Almighty, for the Lord is good. His faithful love endures forever. So stay awake and be prepared, because you do not know the day or the hour of My return…I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven saying Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! Then a voice came from the throne saying, Praise our God all you His servants and those who fear Him, both small and great! And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters, and as the sound of mighty thunderings saying, Alleluia! For the Lord God omnipotent reigns. Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then He said to me, write, blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And He said to me, these are the true sayings of God. And the Spirit and the bride say come! And let him who hears say come! And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. He who testifies to these things says surely I am coming quickly. Amen. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Jeremiah, Joel, Matthew, John…Revelation

HERE COMES THE BRIDE

You came across eternity to hang up stars for me, and hovered over chaos to bring forth grass and tree. You gave the sun its timeframe then sent it ‘cross the sky; reaching forth with tenderness, formed wings so birds could fly. Your hands must be so beautiful… the hands that mold the clay, your heart for your creation breathed into the man that day. I wonder if your tears flowed when you opened Adam’s side, knowing well the cost to you to give your man his bride. It meant an empty garden where your children used to play, no echo of their laughter where you walk in cool of day. Your heart must break in pieces when you hear your children cry, knowing in the way to life your precious Son must die. Once more across eternity you stretched your mighty hand, with joy and sorrow poured in love, your Son became a man. Laying down so freely the foundation for your throne, his spotless life the offering to bring your children home. Abba how my tears flow for the spear that pierced his side…the agonizing cost to you to give your Son his bride.
wedding invitation by Cyndy, 3/11

O

OFM

wow well written i really like this alot thanx for sharing this,bee blessed allways,amen..

P

Ph8th

Dear Lord we are Your church

The bride prepared for You

Nothings borrowed

Nothings blue

Nothings old

all is new

Clothed in linen

Pure and white

Pleasing fragrance

Beautiful sight

The bride prepared

For the Lord’s delight

She longs to be taken home

J

jkalyna

TY YES WE GAVE OUR HEART TO THE LORD AND MUST BE SPIRITUALLY CLEAN AND PURE, UNDEFILED. TO ME IT DOSN'T MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK ON THE OUTSIDE, THE CLEANEST CLOTHES CANT COVER A DIRTY STAIN. BE BLESSED. JESUS IS COMING.:p