Here comes the ultimatum

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

After 5 months of counseling, my husband now refusing to go, and refusing to have anything to do with anyone who wants to challenge him to face his issues, many prayers, and much wise counsel Sunday is the day. Sunday I will be giving my husband the shape up or ship out ultimatum. If you going to judge me then take hike. This has a been a long and hard conclusion to come to. After two years of marriage I can no longer live with a man who refuses to get a job, refuses to do ANY cleaning unless I break down in tears and beg, has very little consideration for me, has disowned all the people I call family because they asked him to face his issues, has ******off just about everybody to no end because he avoids every phone call, email, communication that he believes will lead to him being told to get a job, take a shower, clean up, etc.
I love my husband with all of my heart and I've put up with a lot of **** because I thought I had to. I thought it was normal or at least not that bad. I wanted to be a patient wife to help my husband grow, but at this time he's unwilling to put forth any effort to improve himself and I'm stuck earning EVERY penny, paying every bill, and taking care of the house cleaning and maintenance. It's hard to say, but I've come to my end with giving him everything. I've been giving and giving my whole life and I've never learned to stand up for myself. I just let myself get trampled over. I guess now is the time.
Please pray for my husband as he receives this news. Please pray that I will not back down.

S

shekaniah

I have prayed for you and your husband.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I understand how difficult this dessision was for you, my mother had to do the same, and I thank God that she did.
You are in my prayers in this in Jesus, I will also continue to pray for your husband as well.

Huge hugs and courage in Jesus.
God bless.
pickles