Here We Go - Part 3 -

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Frederik

Banned
May 26, 2013
181
0
0
I had lost my appetite for a week and now slowly started to eat again. My house is an awful mess, and I started to tidy little here and there. You won't be able to see it. If I showed you .before and after pictures. But it doesn't matter. I can see it. It's still messy but I will take it little by little.

Yesterday. She said. I bet there are lots of dishes all over? That isn't the case, cause I didn't eat at all for a week or so. But there were like 50-60 soft drinks bottles on my table, and clothes everywhere. And I cleaned it and I did the laundry there was all over. This lady called it taking small steps. I heard that from my psycology and treantment too. But it was like having no efftect on me. Cause my self-care is like non exsistence.

She asked me to set a small and realistic goal till the next day or couple of days. Only premisson was that it should be a goal that I am able to keep.

Now for the majority of people this will sound easy and simple. But if someone is depressed it can seem to be quite a challenge . Then the other day she told me about a technique: How to get your mind clear and let go. Simple:

Before you go to bed, write it all down, everything you have within you. -Something like that. - The idea is to realease your mind and let go before you sleep. In my situation I found it hard, to do that. It just got worse n' worse. Then she suggested writing as a therapeutic tool. Like, write a poem, write a song. Write whatever you want to.

I then got the idea to a song before I turned in, but, alas, the next morning it was lost, I only remembered parts of it, and I wrote a little down. And I decide to keep struggling with it. But I then lost my focus. The song is inspired and a tribute to the lady who helped and listened to me for so many hours . I am, doing about nothing, and this lady comes home from her job, probably got her own things to deal with, thousands and miles of miles away. And then she has spend hours listening and helping me. I may never get to know this person in real life. But her words and skills in communication has been a blessing for me. So I have decided to keep working on my song for her. It may take a day or 2 years. Who knows?
Only thing I got so far: Is the title: - You Never Judged Me – (To Be Continued )