So I decided to give writing a chance as a therapeutic tool. I don't know what this blog will be like. I have read many topics in the forum about this and that. But I realised my english needs to bebetter and I need to get more into the scriptures to participate in the postings.
One night, channel hopping I came into biblestudy room and I found ppl reading and talking about the context. This is a great help for me, since I can listen and follow the words in the bible. I dont know anyone in this group, but they have all welcomed me. And I would like to thank them for their warm welcome
(Alas. This group is gathering late night for me. but if I cannot sleep anyway I try to click into it and listening.)
Yes I do have a bible at home, I bought a Biker Biblw somewhere in New York City once. Cause it fitted into my guitar case. Then I have a danish bible, that's been given to you by the state church when you are baptised. But I have never been much of a reader. And, now it is difficult for me maintaining my focus. Somewhere deep within I have always had faith in Jesus. I know that it is and has been hard to see sometimes.
Now it may look like a contracdiction, why start upon a blog, when you are none of a reader yourself ? I don't know . How to explain it. But I decided to give writing a chance as a therapeutic tool. When I started to write I had no idea which direction to go - still doesn't -. So I just started out... My hands and mind are occupied.
I would like to say Thank You to CHRISTIANCHAT for everything it has given me in such a short time. All the wonderful and lovely people. Who has welcomed me. Talked and chatted with me. Prayed for me and blessed me with their words and reading.
I am really sorry and ashamed for the reasons ,why I found Christianchat.
Looking back now I wish I had found it so much sooner in my life, many years ago, before everything went down the wrong path. But I am happy now. That I did find it!!!
I like all kinds of music and genres. I would like to end this blog entry with a song by Blind Willie Johnson. That I always like to listen to and play. It's Performed by Keni Lee Burgess from New York City on a 1930 Stella Guitar using the old style method of playing, using only the bottleneck and fretting no notes.
Nodody's Fault But Mine. Nobody's Fault But Mine by Blind Willie Johnson - YouTube
One night, channel hopping I came into biblestudy room and I found ppl reading and talking about the context. This is a great help for me, since I can listen and follow the words in the bible. I dont know anyone in this group, but they have all welcomed me. And I would like to thank them for their warm welcome
(Alas. This group is gathering late night for me. but if I cannot sleep anyway I try to click into it and listening.)
Yes I do have a bible at home, I bought a Biker Biblw somewhere in New York City once. Cause it fitted into my guitar case. Then I have a danish bible, that's been given to you by the state church when you are baptised. But I have never been much of a reader. And, now it is difficult for me maintaining my focus. Somewhere deep within I have always had faith in Jesus. I know that it is and has been hard to see sometimes.
Now it may look like a contracdiction, why start upon a blog, when you are none of a reader yourself ? I don't know . How to explain it. But I decided to give writing a chance as a therapeutic tool. When I started to write I had no idea which direction to go - still doesn't -. So I just started out... My hands and mind are occupied.
I would like to say Thank You to CHRISTIANCHAT for everything it has given me in such a short time. All the wonderful and lovely people. Who has welcomed me. Talked and chatted with me. Prayed for me and blessed me with their words and reading.
I am really sorry and ashamed for the reasons ,why I found Christianchat.
Looking back now I wish I had found it so much sooner in my life, many years ago, before everything went down the wrong path. But I am happy now. That I did find it!!!
I like all kinds of music and genres. I would like to end this blog entry with a song by Blind Willie Johnson. That I always like to listen to and play. It's Performed by Keni Lee Burgess from New York City on a 1930 Stella Guitar using the old style method of playing, using only the bottleneck and fretting no notes.
Nodody's Fault But Mine. Nobody's Fault But Mine by Blind Willie Johnson - YouTube