here we go

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

asamanthinketh

keep praying troops

we have a spiritual battle on our hands and it is getting worse day by day

my stupid unbelieving mother thinks that her fun, good life is going to get her to heaven

she thinks that you can't be a carrier of the word and still enjoy the things of earth, like sex, food, alcohol and such

i made right choice in life and she took them away, and because others don't really have faith here they have killed and murdered a perfectly innocent person who was not trying to harm them, ME

so all forces to battle, if you want to join in

my mother is so fearful of life that she doesn't even understand the justice of GOD
and because i trusted in the Lord and everyone else saw what was coming they got fearful and didn't want it to happen

everyone is too content and happy with their lives, and let's just make life miserable for Ina because she worked too hard for her blessings, NO we're gonna treat her like she's 14 and make her life miserable

this town doesn't understand love, they only care about themselves

they think their stress is the only thing they are dealing with, but did they ever ask to know what i have been through, NO, of course not they only think about themselves

and want to control my life like i'm a little puppet, because of their own fears

GOD healed me of my fears, but Lord help me these prideful human beings have put me back in the same position.