Here's How To Go To Heaven If You Get The "Mark" Chip

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

Actually Elon Musk has said they are working on a chip integrating itself into the human body so it can send and receive messages to the brain.
No-one can say that this will have nothing to do with buying or selling in the future; especially considering the connection between him and Bill Gates.

To be honest I have no desire to have any dialogue with you as my experience of you on this forum is that you seem to be intentionally disagreeable toward me. I would rather you kindly ignore me.
Just adding in some facts.

Sep 13, 2018
Elon Musk implant is in the brain and has nothing to do with buying or selling ... is is a treatment for disease based on the neuro -electrical charge in the brain.
Hey Eleven,
thanks,(as per your usual) for getting the Facts out there!

E

EleventhHour

Hey Eleven,
thanks,(as per your usual) for getting the Facts out there!

Well I have relative who is a Neuro-Scientist in Montreal... lots of ideas get thrown out there ... what Elon Musk wants to do is create super intelligent beings.
I just do not see it having a monetary application... :unsure:... a chip for banking does not need to be inserted into the brain to be functional.

Elon Musk ... some people think he is the AntiChrist..not sure about that either.

Sep 13, 2018
Elon Musk implant is in the brain and has nothing to do with buying or selling ... is is a treatment for disease based on the neuro -electrical charge in the brain.
You really need to stop hitting us with knowledge and facts Eleven!!! lol...