He's/she's too ______________________

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

I don't think it will work out because he's/she's too ______________________________

Fill in the blank :)

J

Jullianna

Mine is much like Liamson's, but without the floorshow (nice singing btw :) )

I don't think it will work out because he's too good for me.

G

GreenNnice

She's too critical.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
She's just too good to be true ;)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFToiLtXro[/video]

K

kayem77

^
Love that song:)

Aug 2, 2009
oh, i like this song :)
So glad u guys like it! :)

I love that song too, Ed. It makes me cry. Have you seen the boystown video for that song? They played that in my school when I was a kid and so that song has always touched my heart and makes me think of all the sad lonely kids out there who just need someone to be there for them :( (crying now)

Aug 2, 2009
The funny is that the place where I live now is only 3 miles from Boys Town and I pass by the entrance to it everyday. It looks like a beautiful place and my church is actually adjacent to it.

D

dancingfortheLord

He's SO Confusing.
Its SO complicated.

-and Im not complaining, I love his chaotic madness. Guess am confusing myself.
:)

D

dancingfortheLord

Like a korean drama? I love korean dramas, but I've only seen a few of them. :)
Yeah, just like a korean drama, except its more of a dra-medy than drama.
Come to think of it, He's not korean, so IDK if I should still call it korean dramedy. More like Kor/Jap Dramedy. If ever there was one...(Told you it was confusing)

J

Jullianna

"dramedy"...like that alot! :)

A

allforfun

He's too vacillating.

J

Jullianna

I was sooooo very, very wrong about my post. Sorry, God. :)