Hey all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jesuschrist

hay god with you

C

christiancollegegirl

Well, that guy didn't last long.

Dec 19, 2009
I went through a phase as a kid where I wanted to be Norwegian. I had blue eyes and sort of light colored hair—light brown, I guess. It turns out I’m not Norwegian—I’m English, Scottish, and German. I would think it is cold in your part of the world.

C

christiancollegegirl

There is absolutely no chance I'm Norwegian. I'm too dark and my hair is black.

G

G-man

Hey Everyone!!!
I'm new! realy new! And I have no friends...

C

christiancollegegirl

Hey there! Welcome to CC. This is a really great place to make new friends.

W

wwjd_kilden

I went through a phase as a kid where I wanted to be Norwegian. I had blue eyes and sort of light colored hair—light brown, I guess. It turns out I’m not Norwegian—I’m English, Scottish, and German. I would think it is cold in your part of the world.

just be really introvert and hate the winter, then you'll pass as most standard norwegians any day

C

christiancollegegirl

Hmmm... I'm more introvert than extrovert, and I do hate winter.

W

wwjd_kilden

okai, I think you'll be able to fool at least some then. Just sneak in a few norwegian words here and there

C

christiancollegegirl

Yea, that's not likely to happen. I don't speak a word of Norwegian.

W

wwjd_kilden

sure you do, you say jajajja all the time

ja = yes

C

christiancollegegirl

In that case, it's the only word I know. teach me more

B

Belgian_Pilot

I am VERY amused to notice you girls couldn't trap one single man in your wicked trap :D:D

C

christiancollegegirl

We never guaranteed it would work!

Jan 9, 2009
DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FREE FOOD??!!!:D:D WHERE'S IT AT??? LOL:D:D

C

christiancollegegirl

It's in the Private Thread.