Hey all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Aedin

I heard about this site from a friend, Lostinnarnia (who I haven't talked to in a while, I hope he's alright).

I don't usually do introduction threads, so this is kinda new to me lol. I'm twenty, third year in college, studying Information Technology. I like video games, anime, reading and some writing, and I'm kindof new to Christianity, so am hoping to learn more about it, and I've been dealing with some spiritual attacks the past month or so, so I've also been hoping to make some Christian friends.

A

Aedin

Thanks man

A

Abing

heyy AediN!!!!

WElcome To CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

nice to meet ya . you can call me Abing,

God bless

G

goth4god

hey Aedin, last i heard John was sick. but he said he was getting better.
and nice to meet you Aedin! im the one who introduced John to this site! lol

J

JWat

Welcome Aedin, dont worry about what others think of what you no is right. We all go though it. If I can ever help answer any questions I will. Welcome to a great new life . I have been saved for aboout three years now. Dealing with sin does not go away but it does get easier to deal with and control and as you learn new things and stay in the word you will learn how to deal with others problems with you and your new found awesome faith. Good luck and I hope this website helps you learn things that you might not have known otherwise. Just remember that all you have to do to get answers is ask. They may not come inn the way you want but Jesus does answer. Prayer is power. God bless and good luck.

X

xspinningisfun

Hey hey hey.
I'm new here. First day here.
I'm also in college and almost 20. Even though I don't wan to turn 20. haha.
Hope to get to know you better!

A

Abing

lol hiii
hope you find good friends here
and I pray the fire of God in your heart be a shining light for His glory :)

S

Storm

hey xspinn... welcome am also new here keep in touch