hey guys

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sweetheart728

ok so i was reding some post in a thread and a girl stated that... "its ez for a girl to fall in love with a guy" she was basically sayiing that its ez for a guy to get a girl to fall for them... the guy just has to listen and all that other good stuff that you guys are suppose to do...

so my question becomes this....
#1 ladies do you agree her

# 2 guys what makes you fall in love with a girl...

ladies be honest.... if there was a guy in your life full of the spirt of God and he always listens to you and he always seems to be there for you... do you think you would find youself falling for him...

and guys you be honest too...
if you come across a young lady who is also full of the spirit of God and she's beautiful... all that all that... what personality traits and and things of that nature would you look for... you know what would make you fall in love with her?

L

Leilaii425

I do not agree and find that very silly. I can say that ive never actually been in love with someone, and ive dated guys that listened well. And were nice blah blah blah... theres gotta be a spark there... something that sets them apart from everyone else for you, not just some silly emotion of feeling that other person gives you...

P

paulou

what makes me fall for a girl is that she is the type i'm looking for,personality,characteristic, future oulooks,compatability and how much we have in common. the importtant stuff the look of a person is only outer beauty a person can be beautiful on the inside too. a woman to spend,share life with, who is like a best freind to be open with and share feelings and thouhhts with for a lifetime of love and happiness.i'm not fussy but i don't think i could date a woman who does not go to church as the in common stuff is too different.just in conclusion somebody that i get on with well and am compatable with, stick by eachother, support and help eachother.

DinoDillinger

Jul 28, 2009
I will not tell you what would make me fall for a woman because I believe you might use it on some guy, then you get married and all that stuff and he finds out how you really are and it's no more lovey dovey. So be yourself.

Now a real christian man SHOULD be looking for a virtuous woman.

Here's a sermon to guys, about what we should look for in a woman. Maybe it will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db9OVpqCMGE

God Bless

L

Leilaii425

one thing you should look for in a woman is looks. if shes ugly chuck her...

G

Groundhog

It always seemed to me that guys fell in love easier than girls do when it comes to quantity (that is, guys can fall for so many girls, can fall for a girl pretty quickly, and then move on to the next one), but that women are more picky about who they fall for, and they fall for that guy intensely. This is, of course, a generalization I'm making and does not apply to everyone. (I only say that because I know some guy will probably say "That's not how I am." I'm talking about guys generally, which might not mean you specifically.) I hope that make sense.

L

Leilaii425

It always seemed to me that guys fell in love easier than girls do when it comes to quantity (that is, guys can fall for so many girls, can fall for a girl pretty quickly, and then move on to the next one), but that women are more picky about who they fall for, and they fall for that guy intensely. This is, of course, a generalization I'm making and does not apply to everyone. (I only say that because I know some guy will probably say "That's not how I am." I'm talking about guys generally, which might not mean you specifically.) I hope that make sense.

i agree with what you said about women...........

Jan 8, 2009
one thing you should look for in a woman is looks. if shes ugly chuck her...
I personally have reached that stage where I don't consider looks as much. Hers, or my own.