hey I m new and saved last October and still horrible sinner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lailee

Help needed to chat with someone. I m feeling drifting away from my Lord the saviour!

R

Richie_2uk

Hello Lailee, Welcome to CC if you are new. I am very surprised that no one has offered you a lending ear. But only advise I can give you, never go by feelings. Go by knowing. You are saved, and Know that Jesus is LORD. and he will never leave you. He will always be there for you, even when you fall, which we all do from time to time. Jesus is always there ready to lift you up.

Even though you are saved and have become a Christian, and given your heart to serve him. We will fall into sin now and then. But when we do? we grow stronger, and we should repent from it each time. Only God can forgive. and help you on your path.

The good thing I can say is though, Even though we are still sinners, we have Christ Jesus in our lives. If we didn't have Jesus in our lives, then Im sure it could be worse. Get yourself to a church, and get involved with the church community, So that anything that you may have trouble with, you will be prayed for, and your Chritian brothers and sisters will be there to comfort, advise and lift you up to God.

God bless. Walk the straight path with Jesus, even if you turn off the side track, but trust in Jesus to bring you back to the straight path again.

Apr 22, 2014
Hey, ik zie dat je uit België komt, dus je spreekt wellicht Nederlands. Mocht er iets zijn, een probleem of iets anders waar je graag over wilt praten, sta ik er open voor : )

Dec 19, 2009
Help needed to chat with someone. I m feeling drifting away from my Lord the saviour!
Welcome to Christian Chat, Lailee.

Paul told us to pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17). That helps keep us in place, doesn’t it?

We need to be obedient to the Lord.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome. 1 John 5:3 RSV

A lot of Christians haven’t accepted the fact that we are to obey the Lord. They enjoy the part about salvation, but they ignore the part about obeying the commandments.

Anyway, always keep the Lord in your thoughts. Pray constantly.

B

bluebirdchaser

Hey, you're welcome here. My inbox is always open if you need. We are here for you. Prayer is always good, and God guides in his ways and will help you to find them if you're looking for them.

Feb 21, 2014
Hi there! what we all need to do is make sure that we daily feed on God's Word, the Bible in a prayerful way.

(In English; en francais, of in het nederlands -I used to live in Belgium :) .)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Reread Richie's post. It is great advice. Also read 2 Corinthians 12:10. When we become weak, if we look to Christ, we become strong. When we become strong in Him, our sins are taken away and we are a new person.

My mother always taught us "Salvation takes place in a moment, Justification is a lifetime experience."

V

Vessel78

I'd like to share some of my fav scriptures with you dear sis.

Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being....

Romans15:13May the God of hope fill you with all joy & peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Deuteronomy 31:8-And the LORD, he [it is] that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: