M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
So as older Christians, meaning following for 30 years+. You run a risk of pride, as in I know more then you, such as Job was. It's not full out arrogance but it's still can manifest in the heart. Just because we have sinful human hearts. However God replaces our hearts, so I wonder about people being saved... Anyhow this is just a thought
Now, to war. Okay so I follow God, and my life has gotten HARD, I'm talking about attacks. Anyhow, my new problem is let me explain in a metaphor.
Okay so you have the spring of life, and in order to get their you walk. Well what do you do when something hinders you from walking?
Meaning I get up in the morning and I go to God, typically. But anyhow what do you do when you have a sinful dream and it causes you to sin, because you woke up thinking about sin, and forgot God's fulfillment. Anyhow long story short this happened to me. And I sinned. But what made me mad was that I knew nothing other then God could fulfill! My flesh is warring against my spirit! Seriously warring this isn't oh, that's a nice piece of chocolate, NO can't have any. This isn't the childish war, that we picture as a game in our mind. This is my soul!
So I remembered,
Dear friends, I urge you, as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from sinful desires, which wage war against your soul.
And I know to
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.
But my mind tainted it's self by a really sinful dream. Causing sin to enter my thoughts...
All I know is that I'm knew to walking as Jesus did, I'm knew as in following God and trusting and listening. Meaning as in the last 3 weeks knew. In pslams it says, "A prayer of one overwhelmed with trouble, pouring out problems before the LORD, hear my prayer! Listen to my plea!" So, this is my prayer. I want GOD, if only I could strip of my flesh and my spirit would run from this world. "You can't kill me I'm already dead" I scream at the devil, you can't have my I'm God's. And I close of the windows, and the doors. Sin has no power here! So how, why does this happen, and what do I do when it does? Other then pray/worship. It's not like I can "repent" because I KNOW this is a sin! He died for this... It makes me feel so unworthy of his love. So do not tell me I need to repent because I can't repent from a dream, I'm not making the choice to do it! How do I repent from something I don't knowingly do?
This is my first "wave" I suppose, Anyhow I'll end with the cry of my spirit and heart.
"I came naked from my mother's womb, and I will be naked when I leave. The LORD gave me what I had, and the LORD has taken it away. Praise the name of the LORD!"
Now, to war. Okay so I follow God, and my life has gotten HARD, I'm talking about attacks. Anyhow, my new problem is let me explain in a metaphor.
Okay so you have the spring of life, and in order to get their you walk. Well what do you do when something hinders you from walking?
Meaning I get up in the morning and I go to God, typically. But anyhow what do you do when you have a sinful dream and it causes you to sin, because you woke up thinking about sin, and forgot God's fulfillment. Anyhow long story short this happened to me. And I sinned. But what made me mad was that I knew nothing other then God could fulfill! My flesh is warring against my spirit! Seriously warring this isn't oh, that's a nice piece of chocolate, NO can't have any. This isn't the childish war, that we picture as a game in our mind. This is my soul!
So I remembered,
Dear friends, I urge you, as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from sinful desires, which wage war against your soul.
And I know to
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.
But my mind tainted it's self by a really sinful dream. Causing sin to enter my thoughts...
All I know is that I'm knew to walking as Jesus did, I'm knew as in following God and trusting and listening. Meaning as in the last 3 weeks knew. In pslams it says, "A prayer of one overwhelmed with trouble, pouring out problems before the LORD, hear my prayer! Listen to my plea!" So, this is my prayer. I want GOD, if only I could strip of my flesh and my spirit would run from this world. "You can't kill me I'm already dead" I scream at the devil, you can't have my I'm God's. And I close of the windows, and the doors. Sin has no power here! So how, why does this happen, and what do I do when it does? Other then pray/worship. It's not like I can "repent" because I KNOW this is a sin! He died for this... It makes me feel so unworthy of his love. So do not tell me I need to repent because I can't repent from a dream, I'm not making the choice to do it! How do I repent from something I don't knowingly do?
This is my first "wave" I suppose, Anyhow I'll end with the cry of my spirit and heart.
"I came naked from my mother's womb, and I will be naked when I leave. The LORD gave me what I had, and the LORD has taken it away. Praise the name of the LORD!"