Hey Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donavin

Hey Jesus,I'm being tormented right now by the little pig(s) that You and God let go free.Nobody wants to tell the truth but your wrong to let Satan do this.Everybody's afraid to tell You the truth,but the simple truth is if a sherrif let a prisoner go out of his jail and sat on his porch and listened to the guy torture people,what would that make that sherrif?You and God are partly responsible for everything that Satan does to people.If that wasn't true,then you wouldn't be able to tell Satan when to get out of a person,which proves You have already accepted responsibilty.Are we supposed to pretend that Satan didn't come from Heaven?Isn't that kind of stupid?People are afraid like Nazi Germany,to say anything about Heaven is wrong.What if America allowed it's Generals to go to some undefended little country with guns and ammo and beat on people there? People here would be astounded and disgusted and wouldn't allow it.Would you allow that sherrif to get into heaven? I'm tired of being tortured,tormented,beat on.I've been tortured untill I have to scream as loud as I can because I can't help it because the pain is so severe.I mean at 3-4-5 o'clock in the morning all alone,because there was no Jesus that came to my bedroom or the back of whatever car I was living in when your devil was doing it to me.I've spent hours in such pain that all I wanted was some help and no one was ever there,cause your devil is so slick at keeping a man down and unknown.Where was St. Michael then ?.Finally after 4 heart attacks and almost 20 suicide attempts all I can think of is hanging myself because Heaven is all about its popularity with the masses but is a joke when the devil comes around.Everybody is afraid because they don't see exsorcisms being done.If I don't speak up,then the next person whom the devil enters (and their is no one immune,people that pray and believe still can be hasseled by the devil,because he knows that Heaven will take forever to acknowledge it),will suffer a very long time too,while they go from one cowardly priest to anouther.You and God are served up the same bowl of evil that Satan happily eats himself knowingly.Thanks for a life filled to overflowing with death and no relief.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thank you Lord, be with him , always, Amen