Hey my brothers and sisters in christ. I'm a Hong Kong protester who are looking for help !πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
I'm a Christian and protester. I saw my friends are killed or raped by Hong Kong police in these days. I'm looking for Christians' help in here. Could you help HK to pray to God? I realized only God can destroy Communist party. God bless America !πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ hong-kong-streets-flooded-protesters.jpg

I

IFOLLOWHIM

πŸ˜¦πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜’I am sorry for your friends!
Christians are supposed to be praying for the WORLD to see the light of Jesus love by His sacrifice for sin!

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
πŸ˜¦πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜’I am sorry for your friends!
Christians are supposed to be praying for the WORLD to see the light of Jesus love by His sacrifice for sin!
Pray for world peace ! I thought HKP is smiler as Royal Hong Kong police.......They are Bruce Lee....They're more famous and ruthless than Bruce Lee. Communist party is Devil !

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Hong Kong is a city of Kung Fu. HK has Bruce Lee in the past. HK has Hong Kong police today. πŸ˜‚ 11307092-3x2-700x467.jpg

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm a Christian and protester. I saw my friends are killed or raped by Hong Kong police in these days. I'm looking for Christians' help in here. Could you help HK to pray to God? I realized only God can destroy Communist party. God bless America !πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ View attachment 206445
Yes we have been watching and praying for you guys. I am hoping our government will help yall out by keeping the pressure on China and including yall in that pressure.

We watch yalls resistance to tyranny but yet many in our country is pushing communism ideals. Stay strong, stay active, stay safe, and do your best not to give the Devil a foothold by unnecessary actions or inactions.

You are fighting for freedom. Freedom of Religion, conscience, and liberty of political choice. And fighting against slavery, persecution and corruption.

You are a inspiration to us and a blessing to watch such faith in the Christians of Hong Kong. For you are a clear example of courage and you fear more the God who can kill the soul but man can only kill the body. In perspective to fear man over the will of God is backwards.

But I know our fleshly minds can fall into fear and sorrow or hopelessness. In these moments are the times when you must lean on the Words of God ever more closely and other Christians for support. Praying as much as can and then releasing your fears and worries over to God.

Be bold, be brave, and the Christians around the world are praying for all of you.

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Yes we have been watching and praying for you guys. I am hoping our government will help yall out by keeping the pressure on China and including yall in that pressure.

We watch yalls resistance to tyranny but yet many in our country is pushing communism ideals. Stay strong, stay active, stay safe, and do your best not to give the Devil a foothold by unnecessary actions or inactions.

You are fighting for freedom. Freedom of Religion, conscience, and liberty of political choice. And fighting against slavery, persecution and corruption.

You are a inspiration to us and a blessing to watch such faith in the Christians of Hong Kong. For you are a clear example of courage and you fear more the God who can kill the soul but man can only kill the body. In perspective to fear man over the will of God is backwards.

But I know our fleshly minds can fall into fear and sorrow or hopelessness. In these moments are the times when you must lean on the Words of God ever more closely and other Christians for support. Praying as much as can and then releasing your fears and worries over to God.

Be bold, be brave, and the Christians around the world are praying for all of you.
Thank you 😘😘😘! All of Hong Kong protesters hope America is still a great country. Communist party is not good for the universe. American president ,Pence and Pompeo are helping Chinese people, They said Chinese people are not Chinese Communist party. We're cried to hear that because even our government curse us. We always pray for America. We're fighting the Nazi party !

T

tasha66

Thank you 😘😘😘! All of Hong Kong protesters hope America is still a great country. Communist party is not good for the universe. American president ,Pence and Pompeo are helping Chinese people, They said Chinese people are not Chinese Communist party. We're cried to hear that because even our government curse us. We always pray for America. We're fighting the Nazi party !
I have seen lots re this on the news. You poor people; I can't imagine what you are going through at the moment.
Stay strong brother. I will pray for you all buddy!

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Thank you brother. Our fight is quite different but can be equally just as devastating. We are fighting the communists here and it still is a great country but that is what we are trying to preserve. Our fight has had its protests but our government allows protests. So much of our fight is legally acceptable in the political system. We are praying it stays that way.

The last few decades we have really seen a culture shift in rejection of a Biblical worldview. So the culture has become less tolerant of Christians especially Christians who hold a conservative political position.

Our most current extreme harassment is through some of our more liberal court districts. But of course this can change with each presidential election. Our last President was very hostile to the Biblical worldview.

Yall have the Spirit of Liberty which is God given and no Government should take that way. That spirit gave us Americans the country we now live in. It took much sacrifice but for generations experienced prosperity, liberty, and out of this much of the world was influenced.

Thankfully we do have a President who will publicly support you guys, I just meant I hope he can find more political actions that can help yall.

I did see the other day that your Government backed down from the extradition Bill that made an allowance for the extradition of criminals in Hong Kong (and those criminals who passed by the city) to mainland China. Correct?

T

tasha66

My Dad always says re Communism: Better dead than red.
I don't think all communiststs are bad people as such, maybe just indoctrinated to their way of life, and don't or won't see another point of view.

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Thank you brother. Our fight is quite different but can be equally just as devastating. We are fighting the communists here and it still is a great country but that is what we are trying to preserve. Our fight has had its protests but our government allows protests. So much of our fight is legally acceptable in the political system. We are praying it stays that way.

The last few decades we have really seen a culture shift in rejection of a Biblical worldview. So the culture has become less tolerant of Christians especially Christians who hold a conservative political position.

Our most current extreme harassment is through some of our more liberal court districts. But of course this can change with each presidential election. Our last President was very hostile to the Biblical worldview.

Yall have the Spirit of Liberty which is God given and no Government should take that way. That spirit gave us Americans the country we now live in. It took much sacrifice but for generations experienced prosperity, liberty, and out of this much of the world was influenced.

Thankfully we do have a President who will publicly support you guys, I just meant I hope he can find more political actions that can help yall.

I did see the other day that your Government backed down from the extradition Bill that made an allowance for the extradition of criminals in Hong Kong (and those criminals who passed by the city) to mainland China. Correct?
They canceled the bill,but they didn't respond to the rest of the Five demands.
For example : the one of the Five is dismiss HK police ! Because the Chinese army pretend HKP to suppress peaceful people. We want the real Royal Hong Kong police not the SS. Do not sue the protesters and the real elections....
The extradition bill is very terrible. A man killed a girl in Taiwan , but the man goes to the jail in Hong Kong. The Taiwan government wanted to negotiate with HK Gov ,but Hong Kong Gov said : Make a law about it.... HK could have send him to Tw like they did in the past. In the past, a business man sales the book about Xi Jinping and his wives, the mainland police catch him in HK and extradition to mainland without any law..... So they want to arrest the Hong Kong people who dislikes Communist party with the extradition bill. Xi will use Hong Kong to conquer the universe(he really said that). If we didn't protest, he will conquer America. If you want to learn more about it, search Miles Guo on YouTube. (my limited English πŸ˜‚

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
My Dad always says re Communism: Better dead than red.
I don't think all communiststs are bad people as such, maybe just indoctrinated to their way of life, and don't or won't see another point of view.
Brain washing. You can imagine a party always indoctrinated their members that the party is better than your parents....they are forced by the Party. If you want to know how CCP conquer America, search Miles guo on YouTube.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
They canceled the bill,but they didn't respond to the rest of the Five demands.
For example : the one of the Five is dismiss HK police ! Because the Chinese army pretend HKP to suppress peaceful people. We want the real Royal Hong Kong police not the SS. Do not sue the protesters and the real elections....
The extradition bill is very terrible. A man killed a girl in Taiwan , but the man goes to the jail in Hong Kong. The Taiwan government wanted to negotiate with HK Gov ,but Hong Kong Gov said : Make a law about it.... HK could have send him to Tw like they did in the past. In the past, a business man sales the book about Xi Jinping and his wives, the mainland police catch him in HK and extradition to mainland without any law..... So they want to arrest the Hong Kong people who dislikes Communist party with the extradition bill. Xi will use Hong Kong to conquer the universe(he really said that). If we didn't protest, he will conquer America. If you want to learn more about it, search Miles Guo on YouTube. (my limited English πŸ˜‚
Miles had some intriguing things to say. I feel like though we already knew some of to great extent due to counter intelligence. He must be the CCP's most wanted individual but unfortunately for them America has all his information.

Nowadays it is all about the economy, cyber warfare, advancement in technology especially military and prevention of foreign governments from having influence on our elections and media.

I for one see us conquering ourselves before being conquered by another but that is my opinion. Russia began the communist campaign in America and Germany began the secular campaign. So we been dealing with these cultural problems for years.

Thankfully many people have been awakened to such a attack the last decade and time will tell on which side will win the war of ideas.

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah, you're right. The leader of the Chinese police (Meng jianzhu) not only kill Uighurs,they also organ harvesting, rape 3 year old children in a kindergarten (boys and girls ),
burning the churches, printed fake US dollars ,send Chinese beauties to American politicians and killed a Chinese rich man in France.......I cannot imagine I live in a country as hell. If they conquer America, they will change the bible, for example : God said let there be light, The gracious Chinese Communist party allowed God to do it, and there was light. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Every ridiculous thing will happen in the future. As a Chinese, my job is
Save the universe , destroy CCP!

SamsonHorace

Mar 4, 2019
Miles had some intriguing things to say. I feel like though we already knew some of to great extent due to counter intelligence. He must be the CCP's most wanted individual but unfortunately for them America has all his information.

Nowadays it is all about the economy, cyber warfare, advancement in technology especially military and prevention of foreign governments from having influence on our elections and media.

I for one see us conquering ourselves before being conquered by another but that is my opinion. Russia began the communist campaign in America and Germany began the secular campaign. So we been dealing with these cultural problems for years.

Thankfully many people have been awakened to such a attack the last decade and time will tell on which side will win the war of ideas.
CCP is offering fake dollars to Russia to circulate the bible of Marxists in America, so America always fight Russia....so CCP make fortune in secretly. I don't want to admit but I have to admit Wang qishan is very "smart". Good night my friend πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™