Hey there

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nikolai

Why, hello. I'm Jordan, or you can call me Nikolai, and I live in Missouri, USA. When I was very young (up to about 8), I was raised Baptist. But, I stopped going to church. Within the years, I began to question religion. I've converted to multiple religions, including: Paganism, Christianity, Wicca, Satanism, and Catholicism (in about that order).

After I decided that they were all silly, I simply became Agnostic. I was Agnostic for the longest period. I eventually looked into science and factual evidence more, which convinced me to become an Atheist.

I realize this forum is for Christians, but I did notice that when I registered that "not Christian" was an option. So, I assume that this is a somewhat tolerate forum. Though, I do suspect people to try to convert me. All I have to say to them is: good luck!

I do want to say that I did not create this account to primarily troll, but try to have rational discussions with various people. If this becomes a problem, then I suppose I'll be going to another Christian forum. I'm sure they'll be glad to have me (or maybe not).

Anyhow, I hope I have a decent, slightly fun time here on this forum. Nice to meet you all.

J

jimsun

Hi Nikolai & welcome to "CC", though it does seem you're writing us off before we've had an opportunity too have a "chinwag" Although if the good folk here can tolerate me, I feel you'll have few probs!
Doubting is ok - I think it's part of a natural progression to reaching where we ate know.
Perhaps not so publicly, but I'm always doubting/questioning something of which I learn. For me, it's been a fundamental basis of the relationship I now have with my God. (NB; I always refer to "my God" as I appreciate that folk will always have a different of how God presents to them.

As for converting you. - It does, rather, make you sound a bit like a gas cooker?

Go mbeannai Dia Duit!

J.

Apr 14, 2011
Hi and welcome to Christian Chat. Feel free to chat with me and another Christians. I would also like hear a more fleshed out testimony of your past. As for the conversion thing, I am not forcing you to believe, it is your choice whether to believe or not, but when one believes something there are consequences for those beliefs. I hope you find what you say you are not looking for. About Christianity, it is not about a set of rules and decrees it is about a relationship with Jesus Christ and that is the reason why I wholeheartedly try everyday to follow His commands and spread His message. If it were just rules to follow and no reason to follow them and no consequences for following them, then I wouldn't be a Christian. I hope you enjoy your visit!

E

Eugene

Why, hello. I'm Jordan, or you can call me Nikolai, and I live in Missouri, USA. When I was very young (up to about 8), I was raised Baptist. But, I stopped going to church. Within the years, I began to question religion. I've converted to multiple religions, including: Paganism, Christianity, Wicca, Satanism, and Catholicism (in about that order).

After I decided that they were all silly, I simply became Agnostic. I was Agnostic for the longest period. I eventually looked into science and factual evidence more, which convinced me to become an Atheist.

I realize this forum is for Christians, but I did notice that when I registered that "not Christian" was an option. So, I assume that this is a somewhat tolerate forum. Though, I do suspect people to try to convert me. All I have to say to them is: good luck!

I do want to say that I did not create this account to primarily troll, but try to have rational discussions with various people. If this becomes a problem, then I suppose I'll be going to another Christian forum. I'm sure they'll be glad to have me (or maybe not).

Anyhow, I hope I have a decent, slightly fun time here on this forum. Nice to meet you all.
hi, welcome to christian chat

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Jordan hello and welcome to Christian Chat.

S

sweet_simple84

Hello Jordan ...how are you? I had read your message ,, and I saw that your still struggling in know God ,, I suggest please spend more time in reading the Bible and God will speaks to you through His Word. And there He will show u the light in your life ,, God is so good ,, we cant fathom His mighty power ,,,Jesus loves you,,and God miss your voice .. Thats why He always wants us to talk to Him by praying,you were created in this world with a reason...created BY GOD and FOR GOD alone ,,, God bless.

V

valerie

hey jordan!
the way you wrote your message, it seems you really are waiting for people to discuss with so as to possibly convince you into knowing the TRUTH. you know, nobody could do the "converting" but JESUS. since He is the WAY.
He gives you the FREE WILL to choose though. therefore it's for you to decide to whom you will really believe. you chose to belong in various religious denominations because you were trying to depend on facts.
if you really want the TRUTH.. you should dig deeper and see for yourself which is really the FACT.

anyway, we here in CC welcome you with the love of Christ :)
GODbLess!

N

Nikolai

Actually, I already know that the "truth" is simply pure evidence within science. I just want rational discussions, if that's possible. God less.

Apr 14, 2011
The truth is simply pure evidence within science, is a dangerous way to look at truth. You want rational discussions and you want God taken out of the picture. I am sorry but I can't do that. Besides human wisdom doesn't do justice to the truth. Those are my thoughts.