hey whats ur opinion ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sensible

hi , huum actually i was asking myself is it a sin if a woman color her hairs , and wear jewels ? :) in the bible hmm there is a chapter abt tresses and gold on hair , but it doesn't talk abt coloring hair , and wearing jewels :)

U

Ugly

I think this topic is like many things. In and of itself, it's not a bad thing, but it can easily be made into something bad. I think many women take a wrong approach to such things. I've known (and dated) women who won't leave the house without doing hair and makeup, for example. This shows me their motivations are based in thinking they can't look good without it, and need to seek that approval of others. This mentality is common and a large reason why women do things like this, whether its hair color, or whatever else.
Not to say i'm against these things. Just wish women had more of an attitude of i do this because i enjoy it' rather than 'i need to do this'.

G

God loves us all. he wants us to be happy. His son died on the cross so that we may be saved. Use moderation in this form of pride but be happy too
A fair and just god will not damn you over ear rings trust me or any thing like that
we all will sin I do every day in truth so fear not feeling pretty

S

sensible

Timeofknowing;bt4045 said:
God loves us all. he wants us to be happy. His son died on the cross so that we may be saved. Use moderation in this form of pride but be happy too
A fair and just god will not damn you over ear rings trust me or any thing like that
we all will sin I do every day in truth so fear not feeling pretty

thx for ur reply

S

sensible

Ugly;bt4041 said:
I think this topic is like many things. In and of itself, it's not a bad thing, but it can easily be made into something bad. I think many women take a wrong approach to such things. I've known (and dated) women who won't leave the house without doing hair and makeup, for example. This shows me their motivations are based in thinking they can't look good without it, and need to seek that approval of others. This mentality is common and a large reason why women do things like this, whether its hair color, or whatever else.
Not to say i'm against these things. Just wish women had more of an attitude of i do this because i enjoy it' rather than 'i need to do this'.
thx for ur reply