Hey!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Meya

Hello everyone!

FINALLY my nickname has been accepted, so I can start chatting and getting to know you guys here. I am so excited!

My name is Mia, I am 19 years old and I live in Finland. I was born and raised christian and will remain so too. Right now I work with mentally retarded and disabled people and I really like it. So much love among those people. You get compliments every day :) My future is kind of unclear but I hope and pray that God will lead me. And I would also like to apologize for my English. It's really bad sometimes. Especcially when I'm tired.

I am not the person walking around blessing people, I am more of a silent prayer who keep my faith to myself. But for this time, God bless you all! :)

♥ Mia

R

Rissa77

welcome to cc, mia!

R

redeemed7

Paivaa, Meya! Welcome to CC!

Herra siunatkoon sinua!

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Meya!! meya!!

M

Mulehide

Glad to have you here

P

periksandeep

welcome Meya :) god bless!

E

enduretotheend

Your english is fine, Mia. Welcome to CC and God bless you too!

M

miracle

Hay mia,
It sounds like your making an impact on your community, this is very vertueous of you. I hope you lead a wonderful life and be blest.
there is nothing in this life that is more enjoyable than the great joy you give apon other in there times of need. have a good day

C

Cheers199

Hey Mia, I just got accepted as well yesterday. Welcome to CC!