hey!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus_Chick

Hey Everyone!

My name is Erica! I just joined like a week ago. I have talked to a few people and gotten to know a few things about some people on here. I would love to get to know more of you though. I have not had the best life growing up and maybe once I get to know people better I will explain if you want to know, because of what i have been through has really changed my life.
I am from Saskatchewan Canada, lived here my whole life, I am 20 years old now turning 21 in December. I work at a long term care facility and I absolutly love it. It is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.
I don't really know what else to say but hopefully I will get to know some of you more.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi Erica and welcome to cc. I also went through alot growing up. I am so greatful that I had Jesus beside me. I know sometimes the lonelyness of such a life can be so overwhelming. I want you to know that the love Our Lord has for you is so great that it will take more than a life time to know. I think thats why he promised us a eternity with him. Continue to seek Jesus and you will come to see more and more how great his love is. I know he did this for me. If you ever need or have questions I will help however I can. Again welcome. God bless, pickles

J

Jesus_Chick

Thanks Pickles! I know God has helped me through alot of things in my life and yea... I thank him so much for that. It has been kinda hard as well cuz like I grew up with only my mom and I going to church and my dad was like totally against it and got abusive sometimes and yea but now he has made a total change and he goes to church every sunday, and he get like mad when he can't go to church so that is one thing that I thank the lord for.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I was raised by my mom also. I was really blessed that she lived and trully loved Jesus. My dad as far as I know never did accept Jesus. I saw him so little after he left but that was not such a bad thing as he was abusive also. What a blessing that your dad has accepted Jesus. I so wanted that for my dad all of his life here. You have a true gift in the fact your dad has. It sounds like there is alot of healing in your life now. I keep all in my prayers that it continues. God bless. pickles

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hey Erica and welcome to CC. My name is Itunuoluwa but people call me Itunu or Babs, LOL!! I'm from Africa but I live in Ontario, Canada and it is great!! Sorry about the stuff you went through. All I have to say is that you should give all your harships to christ and let him take care of it all. He doesn't like to see any of his children suffer.

God Bless