Hey!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FirePanther

Hey!!! I'm very happy to be here and meet cool people from all the world :cool:
My name's Donato, i'm 18,i'm italian and I love God and I have many passions: making websites,graphic,music,poetry,and just.. life!
I just signed up some hours ago,so since today you'll probably see my face around :)
I want everybody who likes to fellow\talk\know new people that i'm here just for that!
A big hug from Italy

Last edited by a moderator:

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Hey Donato and welcome to CC! Greatest christian chat site....in my opinion. Hope you love it and a big Nigerian hug from Barrie :D

God Bless!!!!!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Hello, welcome to Christian Chat.com my name's Danielle, Well I hope to see you around the forums or in the various chat rooms.

F

FirePanther

Thank you Barrie and thank you Danielle :)

Ehm,since I have logged in I can't find the chat anymore could you help me to find it please?

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
I don't know if you've found it yet but if you click on "chat rooms" on the yellow banner at the top of the page, it'll take you to where you can choose if you want to use a webcam and if you want to hear other people and blah blah, blah. Hope that helps!!

F

FirePanther

Yes, thank's :) I found out later about the box but I was not able to edit my post (because 5 minutes passed)

F

flozzzy

welcome :D its an awesome site, as u've probably noticed :p *big cornish hug* :)