Heyo...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GoshIreland

Heyo there, I am a single Christian woman, a single mum of a kid with 'issues' and a returning christian... I live in Ireland with my son and 2 dogs, a cat, a tortoise and my computer...

G

GoshIreland

OMG what is that flag against my name for, im from Northern ireland and irish but that flag is deeply offensive to me, its a symbol of the terrorists who blew up my fellow irish people!

V

Va_sara

Welcome to Christian Chat and back to the Christianity :) This is good place to be (both).

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, GoshIreland.

I think the flag is representative of the county we signify in our profile. If you want, you could edit that, I would guess.

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Chrstian Chat.

K

Kooper

Hi, welcome to CC!

I hope that you have a pleasent time getting to know the folks here.
God bless.

-Kooper

F

Forgiven66

Hello and welcome to Christian Chat.

L

Leyla

I understand the kid issues you mentioned. I have four! God give you patience an wisdom and give your children peace and help to obey.

Blessings.