Heyya

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

amy777

:) Heyya, I'm new to Christian Chat. I'm looking forward to meet "Believers" and make alot of Christian friends, meet people all across the World and share the word of God.. Nway, I'm Amy, from India. I love listening to music, strum my guitar and of coz going out with my friends... :p :)

A

amy777

Thank You Resurrection 33.. :)

J

jimmydiggs

Hey Amy! Welcome home to Christian Chat.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Amy, welcome to Christian Chat.

A

amy777

Thank u John221 and Devoted2JC.. God Bless' :)
Thank u jimmydiggs for the Video..Thank u for sharing such a beautiful video (Seriously, i totally am gonna share this video with my friends and family too)...God Bless you my fren. By the way, is there a prayer request group here?

W

wyldkat

Hello Amy. God Bless. Welcome to CC.