hi..any good Christian movie?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

woka

I like to watch Louis Giglio's stuff not really movies, but the guy has a sense of humour and really good teachings.

T

Tintin

I like to watch Louis Giglio's stuff not really movies, but the guy has a sense of humour and really good teachings.
Great, godly teachings but the man speaks rather fast (at least to my Aussie ears).

M

moviemaster

We are having a casting call for our new movie project. See my profile.

T

transient

... and this is in MUSIC forum why?

E

empowered2love

Father of Lights is a really good Christian movie about God's love all over the world. Check it out: Father of Lights

[video][video=youtube;eKpPVkHlDQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpPVkHlDQU[/video]

E

empowered2love

How about Furious Love? It's kinda intense. Not really good for little kids, but an awesome movie about God's love and power.
[video=youtube;GdrBsL7PZ2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrBsL7PZ2g[/video]

Jeshuvan

Pastor
Staff member
Apr 15, 2012
Watch the Cross and the switch blade.It is the true story about Nicky Cruz getting saved,he was one of New Yorks gang members vicious one,u will love it and learn from it.Seeing God at his best performing miracles in peoples lives.Amen GBU Jeshuvan

nogard

Aug 21, 2013
Pilgrim's Progress: Journey to Heaven (2008) was a pretty decent film. Based off the story written by John Bunyan, it avoids all the over-the-top drama that Christian movies tend to have and takes you on an allegorical journey to salvation. I think it's posted fully on Youtube as well if I'm not mistaken.

E

empowered2love

Try Finger of God. It's about God's power and love, and how the incredible things he did back in the Bible, He still does today.

[video=youtube;SeghFM0SL6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeghFM0SL6Y[/video]

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/fingerofgod

T

thafeenix81

I like the movie called "Courageous". Also "Fireproof" and "Facing the Giants". Don't forget those "Touched by an Angel" episodes.

A

AgnusDei

Chariots of Fire, movie about Scottish athlete Eric Liddell and his preparation to the Olympic Games in 1924 in Paris. A movie about courage and boldness. About putting God first above all.

Amazing Grace, movie about the story of William Wilberforce and his fight against slave trade. A movie that recalls also the moving song made by John Newton that is sung in the whole world.

The Lion King. Despite is not targeted as a christian movie is for me the best film of Walt Disney. Is about the rise and fall of a kingdom that Simba's father, Mufasa, left unexpectedly. After going through a hard time, Simba decides to come back inspired by his father's words "You are the true king and you are my son". It's like God telling us "Son, what are you doing here? I never made you to be like this. You are part of my kingdom. You are my true son". Definitely, a movie worth watching.

A

AgnusDei

And last, The Passion of the Christ. One of the movies that makes you think a lot. The bold story of a hero. An anthem of courage and unselfish love. A masterpiece about a God that never quit on us. About a King that stood loyal to His own promise. For me, a touching movie about forgiveness. A movie about Jesus, a hero worth imitating. A hero worth trusting for. A hero worth living for. A hero worth fighting for.