Hi Australia Guy Joey from Melbourne

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 13, 2011
:) Hey Everybody :)

Nice to see everyone. I think this site is truly fantastic
. Some really good people.

I am wondering if there's anyone from this site from Melbourne, in Australia, and if so, drop me a Line!

I read another post about the woman who wanted to end her life, and I know how she feels. I wonder if she's okay now or not. When life becomes meaninglessness then there is really no reason to live.I sometimes felt this way too, I lost my girlfriend, my job, and even my course when all wrong.I even lost money from gambling. I do feel very lonely at times, and feel there's nobody to talk to. I did feel under the influence of a 'curse' in my life.Don't know, just bad luck.

What's good here is that everyone here can support one another.

Last edited:
P

Phoenix

Hey Joey! Not from Australia, I am in the states, but I am always up for a new friend!!! Life is hard! Extremely hard!!! God never said it would be easy, he said he would never leave us!! Thats where I find my comfort! because I know that God is right there with me through it ALL!
I hope this site has been just as awesome for you as it has been for me!!
Hopefully see you around the chat room sometime or post in the forum! Take care brother and God bless!

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC and God bless.

B

Bobbyking

Hi Joey
Welcome to CC...
Sorry to hear your loss of your job, girlfriend and money to gambling.

Whatever you are doing now, I hope you can recommit your life to Christ and start reading the Bible and 'be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.' Romans 12:2

God can turn your life around but you need to take the first step to allow Him to take charge of your life.

God bless,

P

Puddles

Hey Joey...There's heaps of aussies on Christian Chat - whether or not their from Victoria though, I couldn't say. Welcome dude, I really hope you enjoy the site.

Aug 13, 2011
Just wanted to thank everyone. YOu are all a good and great bunch