Hi Everybody!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

IDK

Hello to you all! I just got saved today, and am very excited about it, b/c I feel like a completely different person now. I'm sincerely looking forward to learning as much as I can, and am very grateful that site such as this one exists, which will allow me to have communication with people who are Christian instead of what I came from. Thanks for letting me share, and I look forward to your posts!:D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

hi there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

IDK

WOW! What an incredible coincidence! I literally JUST finished writing to you, and I came back to my area to find that you'd written to me during the same time I was writing to you. Well, guess I've just made it painfully obvious that I don't get out much and am easily amused, eh???

M

Mulehide

Welcome to the family and to CC!!!!!!!!!!

P

periksandeep

yay!! welcome to cc idk! please do enjoy ur stay between all the spiritual people in here , u gonna do great :)

E

enduretotheend

Welcome to CC!

M

miracle

HI,
This site was a blessing to me also, there are other chatrooms out there but none quite like this. The mods here are friendly and involved in the comunity and true beleavers in christ. I am happpy to say thay are hands on leaders and we are indebted to them. I am happy you have been saved christ is a AWSOME person, I hope to hear more about it from you. godbless you on your journey.