Hi everybody

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jackie123

My name is Jackie and i'm new at this .
I'm from Namibia, Africa and so much in need of prayers. My marriage is in trouble and i have been trying everything to make it work. I love my husband so much and we have 3 kids. Suddenly there are problems..he says that we was never happy in our marriage and that is a lie. We were best friends, we could talk about everything and we did everything together.Now he doesn't look at me and just wants to be away from the house. I don't want to lose him, we've been together for 16 years. I cry most of the time and busying losing my job, the kids do things at school that they never did and stay in trouble.

I need to safe this marriage, i'm not sure if there is another woman,but the signs are there.

I ask..i beg please help my pray.

GOD BLESS.
Jackie