Hi everyone.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter blusky
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blusky

Guest
hi I am new to this I been christian for an long time my user name is blusky I really dont know how this works but I really need the prays of the saints I some day will be an great person for the lord and have demonic peaple comming against me at first I did not know what was happening but now I understand I really love the Lord and want his kingdom to come.I live in LA and I really love my christian family.can you tell me how to post prayer so I can have a lot of people praying for me?
 

Attachments

  • img002 copy 3.jpg
    img002 copy 3.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 186