Hi Everyone!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

50andsaved

I am new to this chatroom. Just wanted to say hi
and I am so glad Jesus Christ came into my life
7 months ago when he saved my life. Praise the Lord!

T

Timofree

Amen to that! Welcome, all the best with your walk!!

J

jimmydiggs

Hello 50andsaved. Welcome to Christian Chat.

F

flamingomomma

Hi everyone. I was saved at the age of 9 and baptized 2 days later...I remember it very clearly. I'm a 51 yr old married woman. Mother of 2 and grandmother of 2. My father preached the gospel for over 40 years until his death 3 years ago. I used to be very active in church. In fact, my husband is a Southern Baptist ordained minister, but hasn't followed the Lord in quite a long time. In fact, he's an alcoholic and can't hold down a job. Currently I'm unable to drive due to a variety of illnesses (lupus, diabetes, Crohn's, hypothyroidism, ankilosing spondilitis, COPD) qnd I'm on disability. I'm here for friendship - a connection to the Christian world outside - it's hard to maintain friendships because of my circumstances. It's a fairly lonely existance with the except of every Friday night my 2 grandchildren (Alex is 8 and Chloe is 5) spend the night. I'm also here for Bible study. Oh yeah, I LOVE flamingo's, hence the screen name. My 2 favorite places in the world are St. Simon's Island, GA and Cape Cod MA. I look forward to finding a friend...

C

Crazy4GODword

Welcome both here in the family sister and to Christian chat

GBU friend

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
50andsaved, hello glad to see you on christian chat.