Hi Everyone:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheTruthWillSetYouFree

HI!
1.The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

S

SummerRain

:) haha cool girls get the hugs huh?? well it was good to meet you and chat with you!! have fun at practice, and have an awesome day ;)

S

SummerRain

HI....The truth will set you free!!! indeed it will :)

E

eatofChrist

Grace to you, how is the weather there?

S

SummerRain

Blessing to you!:) The weather is beautiful here in sunny Arizona. How about over there?

E

eatofChrist

If you all don't mind i have a question for everyone? Out of all that will be present in heaven on the great return of Christ who in heaven do you want to sit and have a good chat with?

E

eatofChrist

Grace be multiplied to you too, well everyday in Christ is a great day but over here in bermuda it was good and sunny today.

S

SummerRain

:) yes everyday is great with christ :) When i am sitting in heaven with our savior i would hope that all my family and friends will be there beside me :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
SummerRain, hello and welcome to christian chat.

V

valerie

welcome to CC :)

A

Animewolf4life

Welcome to CC SummerRain. Feel free to add. and if you have any questions feel free to ask :p Im glad you found this site ^_^

S

SummerRain

Thanks Everyone, such a warm and friendly welcome wagon !! :) I love it :) Have a great day all :)

B

BeauBLESSED

Aly (Animewolf4life) is the biggest sweety. You'll be doing yourself a big favour...