Hi everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 23, 2011
My name is Carol, I'm from alabama in tha good ol down south. I came to christ when I was a little girl, but I recently got a divorce and so Im kind of searchin him out again.
Im hopin y'all have some good answers for me bout faith and life and love.
love from carol

S

shekaniah

Ask away, there are a lot of nice people hear. Sorry I was not online when you first posted. Welcome to Christian Chat, may God Bless you here!

P

Phoenix

Hi Carol! I am from GA, so we can be southern sisters together!!! I am currently going through a divorce and am seeing God in a whole new light! This has been an amazing site to help me along my path!! I know they will help you too!!! If you ever need to chat or anything, then click on my name and email me through my profile!! God bless you!!!!! Keep the faith hun, even on the darkest of days!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
carol4christ hello welcome to Christian Chat.