hi everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

s0ph13

hello everyone. i'm rhea and im 29 yrs old. i've been a christian since i was in 7th grade. i hope to make new friends here.

S

Susan3918

Hi Rhea,
I an 55 years old and did not accept Christ until I was 27 years old. I wish I had made the decision sooner. I am always glad to see people who accepted Christ at an early age and didn't make all the mistakes I made during my teen years.

M

missy2shoes

Great ta see ya :)

S

s0ph13

Hi Rhea,
I an 55 years old and did not accept Christ until I was 27 years old. I wish I had made the decision sooner. I am always glad to see people who accepted Christ at an early age and didn't make all the mistakes I made during my teen years.

I am very happy to have known Christ during my teenage years, Though there are a lot of temptations, but He was always there for me. :D.
thanks.