Hi Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MahleaLeiahR

:) Hi there. My name's Rosemary and i'm new here. I look forward to learning and sharing experiences with you. I'm a come back Christian and hope to strengthen my walk and faith in the Lord. Anyways....I have no idea what else to write :D Takecare and God bless :cool:

C

Chilet

how can i get into chat room.? it always say access denied? i really wanna chat in here and talk to my friends again... God bless

L

LinaLinaLina

Welcome to CC!!! I hope you like it as much as I do =]

Sorry Chilet, don't know how to help you.

T

tryingtofindhim

hey and welcome to CC :)

L

LoverofGod79

YAY!! Welcome to CC its a great place here! hope to see you around in chat!

C

Cako53

Welcome to CC! Have a good time, and stick around :)