Hi from Australia!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KatyDee

Hi everyone. It's great to be here. I look forward to speaking with you all in the chat rooms. As you can read I'm from Australia in the state of Victoria. So yeah way down south :) I love a good chat so look forward to it all! Feel free to send me a message or PM or whatever! :) God bless!

B

BananaPie

Hello, there Australia, Welcome to CC forums & CC chats.
I hope your fellowship here is to favor the Lord as we encourage one another. Enjoy.

"G'Day, mate!" :)

S

shekaniah

Hi and welcome, I love it here...I have met a lot of nice people. God bless

M

Muffyn

personally love Australia,myself. Welcom to CC! :)

P

Phoenix

Welcome Katy! Hope to see you around as well!!! Glad you made it here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello KatyDee welcome to Christian Chat.

K

KatyDee

Thankyou for the comments and welcome! I seem to be having some issues in chat...i get a blank screen and just hear voices on mic. lol. So what to do!

K

KatyDee

Ok, everything seems fine now! :p