Hi from San Diego :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleLamb

Hi friends!

I signed up for an account here because I'm interested in meeting like-minded friends. I am here to encourage and to be encouraged! I am a prayer warrior so I would love to pray for you. I also need lots of prayer too! I am going through a desert time of testing and faith building right now. But, man, God is awesome and so faithful in it all!!!

Look forward to talking to you! :)))

C

Curtis295

Hi friends!

I signed up for an account here because I'm interested in meeting like-minded friends. I am here to encourage and to be encouraged! I am a prayer warrior so I would love to pray for you. I also need lots of prayer too! I am going through a desert time of testing and faith building right now. But, man, God is awesome and so faithful in it all!!!

Look forward to talking to you! :)))
Welcome little lamb! I am sure you will meet lots on here, it is amazing to see this many christians in fellowship together!!

God bless you

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, LittleLamb. I got lost (briefly) in San Diego once.

L

LittleLamb

Welcome little lamb! I am sure you will meet lots on here, it is amazing to see this many christians in fellowship together!!

God bless you
Thank you Curtis! God bless you too!

L

LittleLamb

Welcome to CC, LittleLamb. I got lost (briefly) in San Diego once.
Thanks for the welcome! San Diego is easy to get lost in if you aren't familiar with it. I've lived here my whole life and I still get lost at times. :)

C

cielochoi

hi little lamb. im new here too. let's chat sometime...

N

ness

HEY LITTLE LAMB WELCOME LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME LOL WELCOME :)

L

LittleLamb

HEY LITTLE LAMB WELCOME LOVE YOUR SCREEN NAME LOL WELCOME :)
Thank you Ness! My name is Rachel, which is Hebrew for little lamb :)

I

iliveforHim

Hi Rachel,

Welcome! Glad you're here!! :)

L

lady_redd

Amen to that LittleLamb!! I am a prayer warrior myself. I am being taught how to get to the throne room of God. I love to praise and worship Him. He is awesome and faithful...if we all can learn to be just like Him, life would be easier. But striving is the key and never giving up. You go, girl!

L

LittleLamb

Amen to that LittleLamb!! I am a prayer warrior myself. I am being taught how to get to the throne room of God. I love to praise and worship Him. He is awesome and faithful...if we all can learn to be just like Him, life would be easier. But striving is the key and never giving up. You go, girl!
Thank you so much! :) God is SO faithful!!!!