Hi I am new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

ron68127

Hi all. I am kinds of new to christian life again. After not being to follower, but always a follower, and believer. I am finally back to the faith that I believe in.

jangel

May 12, 2010
Hi all. I am kinds of new to christian life again. After not being to follower, but always a follower, and believer. I am finally back to the faith that I believe in.

Praise God!!! :D :D :)

J

Jullianna

Welcome to the family and to CC :) God bless

R

ron68127

I am learning more about myself, and everyday I get more peace in my heart through prayer, and believing. I lucky to have god in my life.

C

Caleb1987

hey tat's wonderful. keep going.

Adrianv125

Jan 17, 2011
Hey ron, that is awesome to know man.

Just remember a couple of things though. It is ONLY through grace and love (the cross) that we are saved from the punishment of sin, but it is through the Holy Spirit (reading the word and prayer) that we are saved from the power of sin in our lives. If we have a faith that saves we will start to see the fruit of the Holy Spirit which is love, and love is truth, patience, long suffering, kindness, meekness, and humbleness. IF the desire to sin has been taken from you, then you can safely say yours is a faith that saves.

God Bless you!

R

ron68127

Yes I agree. Yes the desire to sin, or even be bad peron has left me. I have prayer, and I read my bible to keep in touch with god along with the love in my heart for him that never waivered even when I thought myself to be a bad person. Thank you for your kind words..