hi, I know...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Eugene

I know I just recently sent you all a prayer request recently and most of you may have heard me bring this up in the chat room but....

But I recently lost a close friend and it is hunting me quiet a bit. I ask you all to pray that jesus can give me the strength to move with my life and give this girl to him.

my prayer

oh Jesus in all my life I never felt so devastated about someone dying, maybe when one of my grandmas died but Bethany Johnson was a close friend that I prayed for direction.

And yesterday morning you choose to take her home to your great heaven, Jesus I pray that this girl of 19 years is up there with you lord. I pray that u can take my memories from me of her so that my pain can be be gone. And touch her other friends and Family has well so that they can get through this hard moment

In Jesus name Amen

S

shekaniah

Do not allow the enemey to use this as a foot hold in your life! It is very sad when we lose a friend or anyone we love.
But what has happen can not be undone. Now pull yourself together for the sake of her memory and be the man the other
people around you need. #1 Jesus needs us to be strong for the good fight. Thank God for the gift of time he gave you with her.
Keep the good memories you had with her close...know that what has happened God can use for his good.
Do not lean on your own understanding, do not focus on what you can see, focus on what is unseen.
( God's promises for our future.) Because the things you see right now are temporary, the things that you can't see are eternal!!!
May God bless your loving and caring heart in Jesus name Amen

E

Eugene

Do not allow the enemey to use this as a foot hold in your life! It is very sad when we lose a friend or anyone we love.
But what has happen can not be undone. Now pull yourself together for the sake of her memory and be the man the other
people around you need. #1 Jesus needs us to be strong for the good fight. Thank God for the gift of time he gave you with her.
Keep the good memories you had with her close...know that what has happened God can use for his good.
Do not lean on your own understanding, do not focus on what you can see, focus on what is unseen.
( God's promises for our future.) Because the things you see right now are temporary, the things that you can't see are eternal!!!
May God bless your loving and caring heart in Jesus name Amen
Jesus name Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles