Hi. I need Godly counsel.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skwarepeg72

Hi. My name is Tina and I am a married mother of 3. Right now I am going thru some things and REALLY need some Godly friends and Godly counsel. I am open to all that God wants to do in my life.

Jan 31, 2009
someone suggested that I come to the new members and see the i need Godly counsel, so here I am , I tried to private message you , but didn't see a way, if there something you need to talk about you can message me through the forum or most of the time i hang out the Bible discussion forum. but until remember God promised that He would never leave you or forsake you. I will try and check back in here from time top time