Hi I'm D.W.or manofmen I have 4 daughters & the 2 eldest have urgent need of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

manofmen

Dec 15, 2017
Hi I'm D.W.or manofmen I have 4 daughters & the 2 eldest have urgent need of prayer

My 2oldest daughters have serious depression ,bi-polar or some other form of mental incapacity we don't know where they are I just know it's 10 degrees F and they both need GOD to move in a mighty way to keep them safe not let them freeze to death or any other thing that could happen. I just ask that people here would remember them in prayer I would be very thankful for each prayer that goes up thank you and GOD bless all of you.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Re: Hi I'm D.W.or manofmen I have 4 daughters & the 2 eldest have urgent need of pra

I am so sorry to hear that your heart is burdened in such a way for the safety and well being of your eldest daughters. Prayers for you, your peace of mind, and strength in the Lord, and prayers for your daughters, that they be cared for and out of the cold, and not in any danger.

Feb 7, 2015
Re: Hi I'm D.W.or manofmen I have 4 daughters & the 2 eldest have urgent need of pra

They're remembered.

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017

Lord please keep these girls safe, help them to find their way out of the cold and bless them with a warm reunion with their loving family.
God Bless this family. amen.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016

Jesus, please keep these two young people safe from harm, and bring them home to their family, amen.

azlightsout

Apr 20, 2016

praying now

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014

Lord, please send your angels to protect these two young girls from all harm. Return them to their family. In Jesus' name, amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013

Lord please bless this prayer and manofmen, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014

My 2oldest daughters have serious depression ,bi-polar or some other form of mental incapacity we don't know where they are I just know it's 10 degrees F and they both need GOD to move in a mighty way to keep them safe not let them freeze to death or any other thing that could happen. I just ask that people here would remember them in prayer I would be very thankful for each prayer that goes up thank you and GOD bless all of you.
Lord, I ask for a hedge of protection around these daughters. I pray that you would heal them of their mental issues. Please restore them to a sound mind. As a Father, dear Lord, you understand completely the concerns for a child. I ask that they would be brought home safely, by your mighty power. In Jesus name, amen!

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017

All of your daughters are in my prayers. I do understand your situation, and it is horror.

May all of God's blessings fall on you and yours and In Jesus's name I ask that they are healed and return to you.

Amen.

God Bless You