Hi I'm new to Christian Chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
I love Jesus and love to tell His story, that he came in the flesh and died for our sins on the cross of Calvary. Is risen again and is at the Right Hand of the Father. That His blood pays our debt of sin. That he died for all of us and would have everyone come to repentance of sin. That we all never go to sin and serve Jesus.

K

Kelseybear

Hello Jonathanchristian welcome to Christianchat :) I'm Kelseybear and hope you enjoy chatting. God bless

C

Crazy4GODword

Shalom brother, and welcome. Glad you can be here

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
jonathanbchristian, hello and welcome to christian chat.

R

Rob_Chapman

Hello I am new here as well and am glad to meet new friends :)

D

DanuckInUSA

Welcome and blessings

L

lizbsegura

hi! iam intersting to know new people

W

White_Wolf

Hey brother, good to have you with us!