Hi, I'm Violet!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vossillu

Mar 14, 2024
Hi, I'm Violet, nice to meet you all. I have always believed in God, but I just started actively going to church, doing Bible plans, and listening to Christian music last year. I always thought having faith is enough, but one church sermon taught me different. I found out that Faith without love is not true Christianity. I am not saying that I was absent of love in my spirit, but it definitely changed my perspective of Christianity.

1 Corinthians 13:13 NLT‬‬
[13] Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

https://bible.com/bible/116/1co.13.13.NLT

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
being-spiritual - Copy - Copy.jpg
Friendly.png
" I hope and pray perhaps one day we may all come to know our greatest resource
is love!"
When love is unattended to, so be spiritual discipline...unattended."

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
I believe one of the most beautiful verses in the Bible is found in Paul's first letter to the Corinthians: "And now abide faith, hope and love, these three. But the greatest of these is love."

Violet, it's good to have you with us. Welcome!

vossillu

Mar 14, 2024
I believe one of the most beautiful verses in the Bible is found in Paul's first letter to the Corinthians: "And now abide faith, hope and love, these three. But the greatest of these is love."

Violet, it's good to have you with us. Welcome!
Thank you!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC Violet, great to have you joining in the discussions!!! You are wise to recognize the element of love, after all God IS Love. How fast our egos can override the brotherly love and respect we are told to have for one another. May God bless & keep you🙏🌹

vossillu

Mar 14, 2024
Welcome to CC Violet, great to have you joining in the discussions!!! You are wise to recognize the element of love, after all God IS Love. How fast our egos can override the brotherly love and respect we are told to have for one another. May God bless & keep you🙏🌹
Thank you! ❤️

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hi, I'm Violet, nice to meet you all. I have always believed in God, but I just started actively going to church, doing Bible plans, and listening to Christian music last year. I always thought having faith is enough, but one church sermon taught me different. I found out that Faith without love is not true Christianity. I am not saying that I was absent of love in my spirit, but it definitely changed my perspective of Christianity.

[13] Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

Hi Violet,

Glad to meet you.
A long time ago, someone brought up that issue to me too. Since I learned what the Bible says about the subject, I've been trying to pass that blessing forward. This short video goes into the details of how faith is our response to God's love. (John 3:16). After we receive His gift of love by faith, then whole new possibilities open up to respond to Him with love. The very first step is in the blue highlighted link. The follow up is separate as it involves a lifetime of growing to love our Heavenly Father.
Have a great weekend.
☕🙂👍

vassal

Jan 20, 2024

Welcome Violet, Glad to meet you.

Be blessed