hi my name is shay

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shay91

hello everyone,
my name is Shay. I'm starting my journey into being the christian I was about 5 years ago. I had lost my way and was in the darkness for 5 years, and I finally realized my life wasn't as happy as it was when I had Jesus. I'm going through a few bumps in the road but I know Jesus will help guide me in the right direction as long as I believe. I look forward to meeting you all! Have a Blessed day and Merry Christmas!

L

LovesBrokenDream

Hi Shay!!
Welcome to CC! :D I love your name, by the way!!
I hope we have the chance to get to know each other.
Have a blessed CHRISTmas. :)
-Sammi.

S

shay91

Hello Sammi!
Thank you, my name is actually Shaleigh. I was named after my mother and my aunt. My aunt's name is Sharon, and my mom's middle name is Leigh. Some people mispronounce it so I started to go by Shay.
I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else!

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Hi, Shay, welcome to cc! Glad you made your way back to Jesus! He will never leave you, nor forsake you :).

J

james86

Hello Shay!

Welcome to CC sister!! Glad you decided to head back to Jesus Kingdom :) I hope you have fun and enjoy being in christianchat! All of us are here for support and prayer and fellowship. Yet again welcome to CC SHAY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Shay91 i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat :)

E

EndlessGrace

Hi Shay. :)

S

shay91

Hello Everyone! Yes I am enjoying it here so far! You all seem so wonderful!! Thank you for accepting me and being so kind!