Hi, My name's Adam...nice to meet you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Adam952

Hello from Minnesota. I'm new here and look forward to getting to know some of you. My walk with Christ is still in the stage of infancy, but very much look forward to growing closer to Him. I'm currently in a season of seperation from my wife, but am confident that God will bring her and I back together when the timing is right.

I'm currently unemployed and like to spend my time reading scripture, listening to music, working out, bowling, and doing crossword puzzles. I spend most of my time inside during the winter, but spring/summer is a different story. During the warmer months I like to golf, play softball, go camping, hiking, swimming, etc.

I'm also new into recovery-so I'm still learning a lot about my self. It was through the power of Christ that I was able to quit drinking, and I am confident that He will guide me on this journey of self discovery. -God Bless.

S

stillearning

God bless you

Jan 9, 2009
Hello and welcome. I'm Terry and it's nice to meet you.

C

christiancollegegirl

Hello and welcome to CC!!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Adam!!

I'm Eve...

Just kidding! Ohhhh, I'm in such a good mood!!!! I'm Ingrid, it's lovely to meet you! Welcome to Christian Chat!!!!!!!! :)

Hi everyone else!!!!