Hi there... Just joined

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SmilewithUrHeart

Hi, I'm sarah from england... just joined & thought I'd say hi & introduce myself = )
Be great to hear from fellow Christians !

S

soldierofchrist4ever24

Well welcome and God bless you. in Christ, Brother Travis.

C

callthe5o

welcome! XD God bless

J

JayDee

Welcome!...Good to see you here! Perhaps together we can rejoice and glorify Christ!..Thanks for being here:)

S

SmilewithUrHeart

Thanks for the welcomes = ) Indeed JayDee, glorify & rejoice, good place to be :) God Bless all of you

J

je

hi there!!!hows life?

I

iliveforHim

Hi Je, and everyone else! Live is wonderful! I feel God's presence today in the beautiful day outside!!! :) Sun is shining, sky is blue, and it's very cold, but it's still breathtaking beautiful!!!

:)

S

SmilewithUrHeart

Hi Je & I Live For Him ;)

Life is no problem, lol. Hows Ur Life ? :)
And Indeed iliveforhim, the sun was shining today, I even got my laundry outside on the line (first time this year) I feel SPRING coming, my fave time of year... as I feel it reflects God --> everything comes back to life, new creations YAY :D

P.S. Love your signature iliveforhim

YAY... It'll soon be possible to sit in the park & read the good book.... well for ppl who have cold winters anywhooo !

C

christiancollegegirl

Welcome to CC!!

Spring in February?

S

SmilewithUrHeart

Thanks to You CCG ;)

Lol, I know what u mean... I'm propelling spring along, it's tooo cold but the new weather is just round the corner... first rays of sunshine here in england YAY :D God Bless

C

christiancollegegirl

Yippee!!!! It's not usually this cold inthe winter. It's been sunny yesterday and today after a few days of cloud and rain.

I

iliveforHim

Hi SMILE!!!

Hey! How did you get that awesome pic in there??? coooool.....

:)

I love my sig. too! It's one of my favorite songs!!!!!!!

Hi Je & I Live For Him ;)

Life is no problem, lol. Hows Ur Life ? :)
And Indeed iliveforhim, the sun was shining today, I even got my laundry outside on the line (first time this year) I feel SPRING coming, my fave time of year... as I feel it reflects God --> everything comes back to life, new creations YAY :D

P.S. Love your signature iliveforhim

YAY... It'll soon be possible to sit in the park & read the good book.... well for ppl who have cold winters anywhooo !