Hi, This is a thank you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueteardrop

Recently today i accepted Christ as my saviour, my Father. And i want to thank my good friends, Karen and Caleb, because they helped me realize how much better i could feel by giving up my burdens to God. Even though i shed many tears when talking to them, they never gave up on me. They were always there.
Thank you guys, you truely are angels sent from God.

nid

Jan 4, 2010
Praise God!! May God continue the good work that He has started in you. May God bless you sister.

R

ReinItIn

YAY! thats awesome.:)

S

sunshine_debbie

Finally, I am soooooooooooo happy for you and have been anxiously awaiting the good news of your salvation. Praise God fromo whom all blessings flow.

Debbie

G

godsbluesman

WWOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!! party in heaven tonight!!

C

Cako53

I'm praying for you sister! :D

Y

yahweh_is4me

I am praying for ya also :)

T

Tinker

I will be praying for you to girl. Don't worry, I fixing to re-dedicate my life to God. He will help you through your times of trouble

N

NEVEAH

Welcome to the Family of Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:38-39 (New International Version)

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

To God Be ALL the Glory!

B

BeauBLESSED

It would have to be Caleb. He's such a cool guy!!